At FORMIA, we are passionate about pushing boundaries and driving innovations across the industry to create a better tomorrow.
Over the past decade, FORMIA has hosted annual trend forums, known as “FORUM365”.
Our aim is to highlight emerging trends and behaviours across the consumer, brands, and the wider travel industries, to offer relevant, future-thinking insights and learnings for our clients, partners and ourselves to take forward.
Previous FORUM365 events: 2016-2019
- 2016 Tax Free World Association (TFWA), Cannes – WHAT MAKES AIRLINE BRANDS ‘SOAR’
- Speaker: Marco Serusi, aviation consultant
- 2017 TFWA, Cannes – MAKING MAGICAL MOMENTS AT 30,000 FT
- Speaker: Stephanie Rodriguez, founder of JOZU
- 2018 World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo (WTCE), Hamburg – PURPOSE FIRST
- Speaker: Dr. Michaela Merk, speaker, professor & trainer of brands
- 2019 WTCE, Hamburg – DISCOVER THE FUTURE OF WELLNESS TRAVEL IN THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY
- Speaker: Serena Guen, Founder & CEO SUITCASE Magazine
- Speaker: Dervla Louli, Founder of Compare Retreats
- Speaker: Alexander Sprekenhus, Founder and Art Director